l Switch language for recipe in French l
Carrot Soup, Sweet Potato and red Lentils with Turmeric and Toasted Hazelnut Oil
Pour 4 personnes
Temps de préparation: 10 min, Temps de cuisson: 25 min
- 400g of carrot
- 60g of Red lentils
- 100g sweet potato
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 50ml of cream + for the dressing
- 600ml of water
- 1 stock cube
- Salt and pepper
- 30g Toasted Hazelnut Oil + for the dressing
- Roasted hazelnuts
- In a casserole saute the chopped onion in the hazelnut oil for a few minutes.
- Add the peeled and cut into pieces carrots, sweet potato and the turmeric then the coral lentils.
- Pour the water and add the broth and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and cook for 20 minutes.
- Mix together and add the cream, salt and pepper.
- Cook in a slow fire for another 5 minutes.
- Serve in bowls and decorate with hazelnut oil, cream and grilled hazelnuts.