l Switch language for recipe in French l
Pear and chocolate tart
For a pie
Preparation time: 30 min, cooking time: 45 min
Sweet dough :
- 210g of flour
- 125g semi-salted butter, cut into small pieces
- 35g of icing sugar
- 25g of hazelnut powder
- 1 egg
Chocolate almond cream:
- 80g of dark chocolate
- 80g of semi-salted butter
- 100g of almond powder
- 2 eggs
- 2-3 pears
- a few flaked almonds
- Prepare the sweet dough by mixing all the ingredients together with a food processor.
- Roll out the dough and place it in a pie pan.
- Bake the dough using the method of your choice (dry beans, rice, etc., placed on the dough to prevent it from swelling during cooking) at 180 ° C for about 15 min.
- The dough must be very blond without being golden.
- Peel and cut the pears into very thin strips.
- For the almond cream, melt the semi-salted butter and chocolate together in a saucepan.
- Add the almond powder and the eggs and mix.
- Pour the almond cream over the cooked pastry and place the pear slices as you like on top of the almond cream. I placed mine in a row.
- Sprinkle a few slivered almonds all around the edge of the pie.
- Bake at 175 ° C for 45 minutes, monitoring and adapting the cooking to your own oven. The almond cream should be firm and cooked.