Saithe filet with grapefruit salsa (GF)
l Switch language for recipe in French l
Saithe filet with grapefruit salsa
For 2 serves
Preparation time: 20 min, cooking time: 10 min
- 300g saithe filet
- 1/2 grapefruit
- 1 lime
- 1/4 cucumber
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 5 strips of chives
- 1 small red onion
- salt and pepper
- some pepper flakes
- olive oil
- Dice thinly the cucumber and the tomatoes.
- Finely chisel the chive.
- Chop the red onion finely.
- Extract the grapefruit wedges and finely dice them.
- Mix everything in a bowl.
- Add the lime juice, salt, pepper and the pepper flakes.
- Add one tablespoon of olive oil, mix and place in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cut the saithe in 4 pieces.
- Lay down the fish in a baking dish.
- Brush the fish with olive oil and add salt and pepper.
- Place the fish in the top of the oven in grill mode.
- Grill for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve the fish with the fresh salsa sauce and brown rice.