l Switch language for recipe in French l
For 2 Veggie bowls
Preparation time: 30 min, cooking time: 20 min
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp tahini
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp hazelnut oil
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp mustard
- 3 tsp honey
- salt and pepper
- Ideas for vegetables : carrots, red cabbage, avocado, cucumber
- Pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup of a mix of Beluga Lentils and quinoa
- 100g halloumi
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Cook the mix of beluga lentils and quinoa according to the instructions on the pack.
- Drain and let cool.
- Rince and peel the vegetables.
- Cut the vegetables according to your convenience : cubes, sticks, minced …
- Chop the chives.
- Prepare the tahini sauce by mixing the sour cream, the tahini and the poppy seeds together. Add salt and pepper.
- Prepare the hazelnut dressing by mixing hazelnut oil, vinegar, mustard, honey and water. Add salt and pepper.
- Cook in the sliced halloumi in a sauce pan sliced with olive oil until golden brown.
- Dresse the plate by alternating the colours. Sprinkle some chives and pumpkin seeds. Pour the dressing and lay down some tahini sauce in the middle of the plate.
Bon appétit !
Dans le même registre, ma recette de Buddha Bowl