l Switch language for recipe in French l
Here’s a little sweet treat, very easy, and which requires only two ingredients: chocolate and fruit. Everyone has chocolate in his cupboard and some fruit in a basket. You can use any fruit: banana, apple, orange, tangerine, kiwi, peach, strawberry, pineapple … and any chocolate: dark, milk, strong … Don’t take overripe fruit to prevent them from breaking into the chocolate and melt the chocolate in small quantities to avoid it hardens in the middle of the preparation! You can put fruit on small pikes, large skewers or just on any support like candy. You can dip the fruit completely, in half or double the thickness of chocolate by replicating the dipping operation in the chocolate a second time after the first layer has became hard in the refrigerator. You can also sprinkle on melting chocolate, salt crystals, broken pistachios, almonds or hazelnuts, colored sprinkles or pieces of gold leaf to make a magnificent result!
For 4 Servings
Preparation time: 10 min, Refrigeration time: 1h
- 2 not overripe bananas
- 75g strong chocolate
- 6 small pikes
- Peel the bananas and cut in slices.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwaves in a bowl.
- Dip each slice of banana in the melting chocolate. Put it on the pike. Repeat with an other slice of banana.
- Repeat the operation until having 6 piques of chocolate bananas.
- Put the pikes on a baking sheet to take off the cooled chocolate bananas easily.
- Leave to cool in the refrigerator for one hour.