l Switch language for recipe in French l
Today I’ll give you an other recipe of Christmas cookies looking and tasting like the famous Spritz. To savour throughout the Advent!
For 15 large cookies
Preparation time: 30min, Cooking time: 15min
- 225g flour
- 165g soft butter
- 75g icing sugar
- 55g egg white
- 1,5 pinch of salt
- 150g dark chocolate : Palets noir 66% de cacao KAOKA
- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- In a bowl mix the soft butter with icing sugar with an electric mixer until having a creamy texture.
- Add the egg white, salt and mix again.
- Add 125g of flour and mix again.
- Add the remaining flour and mix using a spatula.
- When the batter is ready, pour in a piping bag with a fluted piping nozzle F8.
- Lay down the batter on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (set 4 small dots of paste at the 4 corners of the plate to keep the baking paper in place) or a silicone sheet . Form S-shaped waves or W.
- Put the plate 15 minutes in the freezer to set cookies.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the color is very light golden.
- Let cool a few minutes on a rack.
- Melt the chocolate with a bain marie until 50°C to have a shiny chocolate.
- Dip the cookies in the chocolate.
- Let cool at room temperature for a few hours.
You can keep your biscuits in an airtight container and if you want to offer them , pack a the last moments in a candy bag so they will not soften .