l Switch language for recipe in French l
To cook a good risotto, you will have to be patient . You must not leave the pan and stir constantly so that the rice cooks regularly without hanging the bottom. Add the hot broth using a ladle just before the rice is no longer in the bath of his previous broth. Continue to cook until the rice is tender and ends with a last small ladle of broth and Parmesan to give a soft texture to the risotto .
For 4 servings
Preparation time: 15min, cooking time: 20 à 30 min
- 250g pumpkin
- 1 stock cube
- 1L water
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch of saffron
- 250g rice for risotto
- 10cl white wine
- 20g butter
- 60g grated parmesan
- salt and pepper
- Bring to boil 1L of water with the stock and maintain the water warm.
- Peel the onion and the pumpkin, mince the onion and dice the pumpkin.
- In high-sided frying pan, cook the onion until brown with 1tbsp of olive oil and saffron (3 min).
- At high heat , add the rice and a tablespoon of olive oil . Cook the rice in oil for 2 minutes then add the white wine.
- Wait until the white wine is totally evaporate and add the hot broth and cover the rice. Add the pumpkin .
- Reduce heat and cook the rice and pumpkin , stirring constantly , 20 to 30 minutes , making sure to cover with hot broth gradually.
- When the mixture becomes creamy and the rice and pumpkin are cooked, remove from heat add one more small ladle of broth , butter and parmesan.
- Add salt and pepper and stir well.
- Serve without waiting.
Bon appétit !