l Switch language for recipe in French l
Today I propose a series of small Christmas shortbreads to taste throughout the Advent or to offer on Christmas Eve .
I give you the recipe for 300g of flour. From my side , I calculated the proportions for 500g of flour and I divided the dough into 3. I let the first batter as is, in the second I added 15g of cocoa powder , and finally in the third 15g of speculos powder. To incorporate the ingredient of your choice , just mix all the ingredients of the basic recipe, divide the dough into 3 and incorporate the ingredient of your choice and mix to form a uniform ball .
For a lot of Christmas cookies !
Preparation time: 20 min, time to rest: 3h30, cooking time: 14min
- 300g flour
- 3 egg yolks
- 150g soft butter
- 100g icing sugar
- 25g almond powder
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- In a bowl, work the butter in cream with the sugar with a wooden spatula.
- Add the almond powder, egg yolks and vanilla seeds.
- Mix well, add the flour, baking powder and salt.
At this time, you can divide the batter and add the ingredient of your choice: cinnamon, spices, speculos, cocoa…
- Form a ball and place in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Take out the dough, let at room temperature for 30min and la pâte, laisser à température ambiante environ 30min et roll out 2 mm thick.
- Preheat the oven on 180°C.
- Cut with cookies cutter the shape of your choice.
- Repeat until the batter is finished.
- Bake on a plate cover with parchment paper for 14 minutes.
- Let cool on a grill.
Then you can decorate your Christmas cookies with melted chocolate, jam or draw something on it with a pen for food…