l Switch language for recipe in French l
For 2 people
Preparation time: 30 min, Cooking time : 40 min
- 200g round brown rice
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salted boiling water
- 10 large mushrooms
- 15 mini zucchinis or a large one
- 1 handful of a mix of salad
- 1/2 diced avocado
- 2 wholewheat tortillas
- Salt and pepper
- Sauces : 1 small red onion, 10 sprigs of chives, 4 tbsp of ketchup, 4 tbsp of sour cream, salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Start by preparing the tomato risotto.
- In a saucepan, heat one tbsp of olive oil. Add the rice and cook until golden.
- Add the tomato paste and stir.
- Add one ladle of salted boiling water and allow the rice to draw turning regularly.
- When the water is totally absorbed,add another ladle of water and continue like this until the rice is totally cooked. Add salt and pepper.
- While the rice is cooking, slice the mushrooms and the zucchinis.
- Lay down the vegetables in a baking dish and brush with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Bake the vegetables for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the sauces : dice the red onion and mince chives.
- For the red sauce: mix the ketchup with the red onion et half of chives. Add salt and pepper.
- For the white sauce: mix the sour cream with the remaining chives. Add salt and pepper.
- Put the tortillas on a clean surface.
- Add one layer of salad, then a generous layer of tomato rice, a layer of mushrooms and zucchinis, and finally a layer of diced avocado.
- Roll tightly the tortilla.
- Toast the tortillas in a sandwich grill and cut each tortilla in half.
- Serve with potatoes chips and carrots drizzled with a little bit of olive oil and baked in oven at 200°C for 15 to 20 minutes.