l Switch language for recipe in French l
Preparation time: 5 min, Time to rest: 1h, Cooking time: 15 min
For 4 pizza balls
- 1 pinch of sugar
- 25cl warm water
- 7g yeast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 350g wheat flour
- 1,5 tsp salt
- Mix the sugar and half of water in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the yeast on the top and let rest for 8 minutes until the yeast is swollen.
- Add oil and remaining water, flour and salt.
- Mix with your hands to form a ball.
- Lay on a floured surface and knead for 8 minutes until the dough is supple and elastic.
- Place the dough in an oiled bowl.
- Cover with a clean towel and let stand for 1 hour until the dough has doubled.
- Preheat oven to 240 ° C.
- Hit the dough with your fist to expel the air and then put the dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Divide the dough into four and form balls .
- Spread one pizza ball into a 22cm diameter disc.
- Arrange on a plate or in a greased and floured pan.
- Garnish and bake for 15 minutes