l Switch language for recipe in French l
A rice pudding which is a success every time! I found this recipe on the site » Bonne Maman » after suffering many setbacks in the realization of my rice pudding that was always too liquid . This one is just perfect! I just reduced the amount of sugar because as you know it is always important for me to have fun while paying attention to what you eat !
For 6 rice pudding pots
Preparation time: 5min, Cooking time: 1h10min, Refrigeration time: 2h minimum
- 1 egg
- 150g brown sugar (only 90g for me)
- 1l whole milk
- 70ml whole liquid cream
- 1 vanille bean cut in half
- 140g round rice
- Whisk the egg with sugar.
- Add milk, cream, vanilla bean. Mix and pour in a saucepan.
- Heat the vanilla milk without boiling and stir regularly.
- Turn off the heat and leave to infuse the vanilla for 30 minutes.
- Remove the vanilla bean and scrape the inside with a knife to remove the seeds and place them in milk.
- Add rice .
- Cook 40 minutes over low heat, stirring regularly. When the rice is cooked you can see it puffed up on the surface of the milk .
- Pour into the pots.
- Cool to room temperature.
- When cooled place the rice pudding in the fridge for at least 2 hours.