l Switch language for recipe in French l
What do you think of making your homemade snack bars?
Nothing more simple, just a few ingredients , organic, of course to ensure the best quality to your snack bars, mix together and bake a few minutes. Thus you can control your sugar intake and the origin of the products used. I used in this recipe organic chocolate chip from my partner Kaoka to bring a little sweetness which blend perfectly with the banana.
These bars are perfect as a snack during your workouts to replace the market bars often too sweet and not very energetic !
For about 10 bars
Preparation time: 10min, Cooking time: 15min
All the ingredients below are organic.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup cornflakes
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips KAOKA
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- Preheat the oven on 180°C.
- Crush bananas with a fork.
- In a bowl mix the ingredients to form a homogeneous mixture.
- Spread the mixture into a rectangular tart pan 35 x 11 cm covered with parchment paper. You can also spread the mixture on a plate or in a cake mould covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown and soft in the middle.
- Take out of the oven and let it cool.
- Place in the fridge 15 minutes.
- Take out the plate and cut into 2cm wide bars.
- Store in a hermetic box in your fridge.