l Switch language for recipe in French l
An original idea for your green salads dressing! Strawberry vinegar is very easy to make , can be stored up to two months and will surprise the taste of your guests. A little sweetness to offset the bitterness of green salad.
For a 500ml jar
Preparation time: 5 min, Resting time: 1h
- 250g strawberries
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 225ml white balsamic vinegar
- Place strawberries and sugar into a blender or small food processor. Pulse on high until strawberries and sugar are pulverized (add a bit of the vinegar if necessary).
- Add the vinegar and blend until completely mixed.
- Allow the strawberry vinegar mixture to sit in the blender for one hour (this will allow the strawberry flavor to infuse the vinegar).
- Pour the strawberries vinegar in a 500ml jar.
Use this strawberry vinegar for green salad dressing .
Dressing with strawberry vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp strawberry vinegar de vinaigre de fraises
- 1 tbsp water
- Salt and pepper
Mix the ingredients one by one as written above to obtain a smooth and homogeneous strawberry vinegar.
This dressing will be perfect with a green salad, strawberries, avocado and seeds mix!